Post-Decree Motions

Many times after a divorce or dissolution is granted, circumstances change requiring a modification of the Court’s previous orders of child support, allocation of parental rights and responsibilities, parenting time and/or spousal support.  For example, the loss of a job, the birth of a new child, a call up to military duty, the increase or decrease of one or both parent’s income, or a disability determination involving one or both parent can constitute a change of circumstance that legally supports the modification of a previous support order.  If you believe you have change of circumstances that may warrant the filing of a post-decree motion, please contact Dayton family lawyer Helen Wallace for a consultation.

The contents contained in Helen Wallace, Attorney at Law’s Blog and Web Page(s) are for educational and informational purposes only, and shall not be construed as legal or tax advice. The reading of Helen Wallace, Attorney at Law’s Blog or Webpage does not create an attorney/client relationship with Helen Wallace, Attorney at Law. Please consult an Attorney in your jurisdiction (where you live or where the legal action arose) if you are seeking legal advice or representation. Please further be advised that Helen Wallace, Attorney at Law is a debt relief agency and helps people file for bankruptcy relief under the United States Bankruptcy Code.

Ratings and Reviews

OSBA Member
KBA Member
The National Advocates